Have you ever experienced lower back ache that was so painful that you feel like you’re going to pass out? If you have, you’re not alone. There are a lot of people who suffer from lower back pain. In fact, lower back pain is one of the most common types of pain that people experience. According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), around 50% of people will experience lower back pain at some point in their lives. This means that there are a lot of people out there who are experiencing lower back pain.
What Causes Lower Back Ache?
Lower back pain can be caused by several factors. It might be caused by a problem in your spinal cord or your nerves. Lower back pain can also be caused by an issue with your muscles or ligaments. It may even be due to a problem with your joints, in your bones or in your discs. Or perhaps even your organs. If the pain persists, or does not go away in a few days, it is advisable that you seek out medical help to identify the cause.
Common Causes Of Lower Back Ache
1. A common cause of lower back pain is the wrong type of exercise. You need to avoid overdoing it when exercising. You should only do exercises that are designed to strengthen your back.
2. Injury from sports, strenuous work or even working a desk job with bad posture can cause lower back pain. If you have slipped and fall causing uncontrollable pain to your lower back, please visit your doctor or if you’re looking for a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Clinic here’s one of the most recommended TCM Clinic in Singapore, Tan Ching Ngee Chinese Physician.
3. The third most common cause of lower back pain is a hernia. A hernia is a condition where there’s a bulge in your abdominal muscles.
4. A slipped disc is an unfortunate injury where one of the discs in your spine has slipped out of place. This can contribute to extreme discomfort in your lower back.
5. Women on their period have a common symptom of lower backache that stretches all the way down their legs. More than often, the pain is unbearable and can last for a long period of time.
Ways To Relieve Lower Back Ache In A Day
If you want to relieve lower backache in a day, then try the following:
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands on the floor in front of you, palms down, fingers spread wide.
2. Press your knees to the floor and straighten your legs so that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
3. Lift your head and shoulders off the floor and look up toward the ceiling.
4. Hold this position for 20 seconds, then repeat three times.
5. Apply medicated ointment. We recommend the Tai Chi Yao Jing from Tai Chi Brand which targets to relieve pain from intense body aches.
6. Take some warm salt water baths.
In conclusion, it is important to get the right type of exercise and to do it consistently. This includes both aerobic and resistance training, as well as stretching and core exercises. In addition, it is important to keep the spine healthy by avoiding certain activities such as lifting heavy objects and working on computers for long periods of time.
Lower back pains can be caused by a myriad of reasons but what is for certain is that it can affect our daily lives. Some ways to relieve lower back aches include applying medicated ointment such as Tai Chi Yao Jing or doing simple exercises. Most importantly, taking care of your posture will serve wonders.
Don’t forget to browse the rest of our products – one of them might just be the solution to your problems!